Sunday 22 July 2012

July you have kept me busy! Part 1

Miss Fortune Shoot

It's that time of year again for the Miss Fortune  A/W 2012 Collection. The shoot took me to Nottingham to Miss Rains Studio. A place I am all too familiar with. I work with Miss Rain every couple of months.
I was shooting with fellow models and friends, Zara Ann, Trixie D Licious & Little Gem.

The shoot lasted two days and was studio and location based. The location was very fun and involved a lot of popcorn flying everywhere. It was great to see the lady behind Miss Fortune, Laura and her partner Henry.

Below are some candid snaps or you to enjoy.






The location part of the shoot was amazing

Miss Fortune Shoot & Americana Fashion Show

The following weekend took us Miss Fortune lot to Americana International ,Europe's #1 American lifestyle event in Newark.
The night before the event saw myself and Zara Ann off for a quick shoot in Nottingham with Miss Rain to re-shoot a few things.
Afterwards we got to treat our selves at Yo Sushi. Somewhere Zara had never been before so it was all new and magical for her. We of course starting abusing the use of chopsticks...who hasn't been a chopstick ninja before?
Yay Yo Sushi

Chop Stick Ninjas

The next day took us to day 1 of the Fashion show hosted by Miss Fortune. I was modelling for Sky Clothing,BooBoo Kitty Couture, Lady K Loves and Bernie Dexter.

Lady K Loves

Boo Boo Kitty Couture 

Bernie Dexter

Skye Clothing

Day 2 : We did the fashion show all over again plus a location photo shoot for Miss Fortune. I also got to meet and model for one of my modern Pin Up idols none other than Bernie Dexter. I was over the moon to meet her and she was such a doll.

Being driven around like a bunch of diva's

Because we are so special
Backstage with Trixie & Zara

Chocolate and Peanut covered banana's were quite the highlight
Working with one of my Pin Up idols Bernie Dexter
With Miss Rain ;-)
Bernie Dexter and smelly old me
Tony totally digging my banana

Trixe & I trying to be sexy as


 Through the looking Glass Launch Night
July also saw the grand opening of a new boutique called, 'Through the looking Glass' in Newcastle on Hood Street.Through The Looking Glass Corsets is a North East based Corsetry and Retro Lingerie Boutique offering some of the world's most famous steel-boned corsets and lingerie.
I was asked to provide a little entertainment for the evening so myself and Leisters Eliza Delite, (who just so happened to be in the North East for Show, 'The Headline Honeys Burlesque Show' the next night), performed a little tastes of Burlesque to the special guests that were there on the evening. 

Eliza manhandling Gok wan

Feeling all Glam

Betty D'Light joined us and offered to be our stage kitten

Zara Ann sporting her own wears -Recoco Rock

With Gerry(Glamour Bunny) & Jayne 

Eliza & myself being posey pants
Performing Platinum Princess

That's just a small part of my July....Stay tune for July you have kept me busy! Part 2
It's handwork all this blogging malarkey!


No comments:

Post a Comment