Saturday 17 March 2012

Behind the scenes with Glamour Bunny & Recoco Rock

Yesterday I was in Philip Hunton's studio which is almost like my second home.
(Blog on Philip Hunton coming soon)
I was there to model for Glamour Bunny and my best friend Zara Ann for her New Company Recoco Rock!





I already knew it was going to be a great day as I love modelling for Glamour Bunny and it's always a pleasure to see Gerry the designer. She is just so bright and bubbly no one can ever be a moody pants around her. I also got to see Zara and fellow Headline Honey Ebony Silk who was modelling for Recoco Rock too.
Phil's studio was overrun with retro bombshells...I didn't hear him complaining ;-)

I have worked with Phil for many many years and I wouldn't have the career I have today if it wasn't for his amazing work that got me noticed. That is an entirely separate blog in it's self so I'll save that for another day.


Wearing Glamour Bunny

Sneak Preview of an amazing New Glamour Bunny Dress I have named it the Bombshell dress however Gerry may beg to differ...

Recoco Rock has been in development for a couple of years now and I can't wait until it is unleashed properly.


Zara's Catwalk Collection with Recoco Rock




Ebony Silk enjoying a Cuppa

]
Ivory Silk came to offer her support

Ivory Silk getting a cuddle of Penny

Myself and Ebony Feeling fabulous in Recoco Rock








No comments:

Post a Comment