Wednesday 14 March 2012

Headline Honeys Burlesque Show!


 Some of you may know I have been running a Burlesque show since 2009 in Middlesbrough where I used to live whilst I was "studying" at art . There wasn't a burlesque scene although not for the want of trying.
I decided to take it up on my self to make this happen. I had a few years as a performer myself under my garter so I took a chance and I am so glad I did.



It was one of our residents Trixie D Licious's last how as a Honey so she made sure she made an everlasting impression.
   


Trixie D Licious
Crowd covered in Trixie's Talc

No one seemed to mind ;-)

Betty D'Light's Fur baby showing his love for me



I thought I would make a mess too


Ebony Silk
Betty D'Light
Next Headline Honeys show: 
Friday 30th of March
@
Seen
Beaumont Street, Darlington, DL1 5SB










No comments:

Post a Comment