Sunday 4 March 2012

Lights, Camera , ACTION!

I had quite a busy weekend of filming.
Me and my fellow Honey 'Ebony Silk' were cast as 
ahem...erm Prostitutes in a new up and coming feature called "Tested".

Call Sheet

Trying not to look retro...
Interesting art in the "brothel set"
The part I was meant to be was a Prostitute called " Miranda" its all  very interesting being involved in the film world. The last production I was involved in was Eric & Ernie for BBC 2 18 months ago.

I also had the privilege the next day to be involved in a music video for a band called "The Black Light".
I got to perform one of my Burlesque routines :-D The location was quite interesting. Not your typical setting to see a burlesque performance. I am so intrigued to see the outcome.

Call Sheet


My  dressing room

The Pinball films Ltd crew

The location












No comments:

Post a Comment